Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Miracles

I first heard this story Christmas Eve on Fox News. Everytime I see it mentioned it brings a tear to my eye to think of the miracle that happened with that young girl.

What's interesting is the reactions of the news reporters reporting the story. We as Christians know angels exist, but what about unbelievers? How do they explain this? ya know? It makes me think of the simple story earlier this month about the little girl who asked Santa to bring her daddy home from Iraq. He cares so much for us, even the little ones he answers prayer.

Ironically? Both of these stories are out of North Carolina (where I live) ;)

I hope you have a Happy New Year! Stay safe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please understand that this is a Christian blog and all comments should reflect kindness and respect for myself and the readers of my blog. I heavily encourage discussions in my comments area. In the event that you violate my commenting guidelines, your post not visible on the blog as I moderate my comments :o)

Commenting Guidelines:

1) Be Kind, one to another.
2) Encourage one another.
3) Show Love for one another.
4) Discusssion? Yes. Clarification? Yes. Debate requiring sources? NO. If that is what you want I suggest the Round and Round Christian Debate group at Cafemom.com-
http://www.cafemom.com/group/47189

If you would like to receive updates to this discussion you may select that option below. I encourage this if you would like to receive or see comments back from me as that is how I will communicate on this blog unless one wishes to talk with me privily about an issue.

~*~ Calvary Girl ~*~